Overcome Chronic Conflict Workplaces
Improve your conflict resolution strategies by learning how to skilfully resolve conflicts and create a collaborative workplace. You no longer have to be content with avoiding, denying or compromising in conflict situations you can develop skills that will facilitate long lasting resolution and effective problem solving. End the destructive cycle of miscommunication, misunderstandings and personality clashes and foster collaborative relationships instead of competing adversaries.
- 1. Understand the cause of the conflict. Stop the destructive cycle of conflict responses by identifying the true source and underlying emotions and cognitions driving conflict and influencing resolution.
- 2. Gain insight into your conflict responses. Overcome the effect of subjective perception and emotions that cloud the way a message is conveyed and received.
- 3. Transform your workplace. Increase the capacity for conflict to generate positive change and growth personally and professionally.
Conflict resolution skill acquisition
- Learn how to manage your habitual conflict reactions
- Develop skills to participate in constructive conversations rather than escalate perceived personality clashes
- Understand how to communicate your emotions without communicating emotionally
- Learn how to elicit information that will help opposing parties move forward
Benefits of resolution strategies
- Establish a set of tools to that can be applied across a wide range of conflict situations
- Apply strategies to help you communicate in a way that increases the likelihood of being heard and understood
- Improve your conflict outcomes by reducing the impact of conflict triggers and emotional buttons
- Develop confidence in your ability to define the core issue and implement early intervention strategies before conflict becomes a crisis
Benefits to your career and workplace
- Apply highly effective communication skills
- Implement strategies to gain commitments from others to achieve your desired result
- Establish strategies to reduce the cost of conflict in the workplace and set appropriate intervention and communication standards for the future
- Understand the dynamics of conflict and tension in the workplace to improve your conflict outcomes and reduce your risk of burnout